Regular meetings of the Hamilton County Emergency Communications District Board of Directors are held bi-monthly beginning in January of each year. There is an additional board meeting held in June.
All regular board meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of the month at 9:00 AM at the District's offices at 3404 Amnicola Hwy and are open to the public.
Electronic Board Meetings
In accordance with Tennessee state law, the District has the option to allow electronic participation in board meetings by one or more board members. In the event that an electronic meeting is held, the meeting will be viewable at the links below.
If a citizen would like to speak in front of the board during an electronic meeting, a request to speak must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 business day in advance.
Below are links to all committee meetings and regular meetings of the Hamilton County 9-1-1 Board of Directors that are held electronicallyLive Meeting
Note: The live meeting link is only active while a meeting is in progress
- June 9, 2022 Board Meeting Part 1
- June 9, 2022 Board Meeting Part 2
- August 9, 2022 Tech/Exec/Personal Meeting
- August 18, 2022 Special Called Board Meeting
- September 8, 2022 Board Meeting
- October 24, 2022 Technology Committee
- November 10, 2022 Board Meeting
- February 20, 2023 Tech/Exec/Personnel/Facilities Meeting
- March 9, 2023 Board Meeting